Intensive, Personalised Support
Are you seeking a high level of assistance and greater retail emphasis in your business?
Comprehensive membership delivers a highly personalised, integrated business improvement program based on proven business formats and principles. You will have exclusive access to hands-on Retail Business Managers and key performance reporting. Face to face education, business and strategic planning are also key advantages of this program.
Comprehensive Program Benefits
- Telephone and face to face planning and advice on business, human resources, and marketing related matters.
- Complimentary ProVision Media Screen (3G technology, 55" screen) to promote your practice and ProVision campaigns. Available to you for the term of your membership, this investment is valued at over $2,500 per practice plus monthly management fees.
- All ProVision face to face education and our online learning program Evolution.
- Retail Business Managers to support you at practice level with visual merchandising advice, selling skills, range planning, sales analysis and staff training.
- Ongoing key performance analysis for your business (reported confidentially) and benchmarking information based on the Comprehensive group.
- A series of dedicated practice web pages featured on the ProVision consumer website.
- Exclusive national retail campaigns and selected preferred supplier campaigns (banner and direct marketing pack are provided a complimentary basis per campaign).
- Preferred supplier products and discount agreements (frames, contact lenses and laboratory services).
- Current and future private label product ranges and exclusive stockist designer brand arrangements.
- ProVision's Practice Design and Shopfit Manual to streamline the practice upgrade/fitout process.
- Must own a majority share in the practice(s).
- Must be an OAA member.
- The practice(s) must be fullscope (offering consulting and dispensing services).
- The practice(s) cannot be a member of any other optometry management, marketing or buying groups.
- Minimum annual practice turnover required.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- Once only joining fee of per practice (includes half day induction at ProVision head office, travel and accommodation for one representative per practice).
- A low monthly service fee as a percentage of gross revenue.
- A minimum percentage of total product purchases must be through ProVision preferred suppliers.
3 years renewable.
Comprehensive 2 Program Option
This is offered as an alternative to the standard Comprehensive program. All conditions relating to the standard Comprehensive program apply to this program with the exception of the following criteria:
- Monthly service fee of 1.5% (plus GST) of gross revenue (excluding GST).
- 50% of total product purchases must be through ProVision preferred suppliers.