Poor vision is a contributor to road accidents
While many of us go to great lengths to get the best safety features for our cars, it’s actually our vision that has the greatest impact on our safety behind the wheel.
5 Factors that Could Cause You to Crash
- Difficulty recognising the details on road signs or number plates
- Trouble accurately judging the distance of oncoming vehicles, particularly at night
- Trouble seeing clearly in changing light conditions, such as blinding glare as the day approaches dusk
- Visual sensitivity to oncoming headlights
- Needing to move your head to see in side mirrors or turn your head more when overtaking or reversing
Ready to reduce your crash risk?